Providing patients with access to clinical trials is an integral part of services offered at the Comprehensive Cancer Center. Currently there are more than 10 open research studies in collaboration with a network of research entities throughout the country. The physicians work with national cooperative groups and major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies on Phase I - IV clinical trials.
CCC Research Collaboration:
- Approximately 23 Pharmaceutical Companies
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) Sponsored National Cooperative Groups
- Southwest Oncology Group
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project
- Clinical Trials Support Unit
- International Breast Cancer Study Group
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group
- Cancer and Leukemia Group B
Types of Trials:
- Phase I - IV
- Treatment Trials
- Tissue Collection Studies
- Pharmacokinetic Studies
- Breast, Colorectal, Prostate, Pancreatic, Hematology, Lung, Multiple Myeloma and Supportive Care.
Read about recent clinical trials at the Comprehensive Cancer Center as highlighted in Physician's Practice magazine
For more information on clinical trials at the Comprehensive Cancer Center, please call: (760) 416-4736 or contact us.